Click If You Want To Know

Tuesday 4 March 2014

My Simplest Happiness

   Simply life, indeed, makes you happy, that's why you may call with The Simple Happiness. Yes, being happy is just simple, bahagia itu sederhana.

   Everyone may have their own pleasure for their own happiness. For me, happiness is being so grateful of my life.


   Since I failed realize my early targets, I don't think I have something to be shared. I was disappointed, indeed. Despite regretting what I have done, I should move on and try to make others. Lately, I'm deeply drowning in my project. Well, writing up to 50 pages isn't an easy one, tough. But, I do bring back my memories, so I should feel all the way I did. From that, I understand something: I hadn't as happy as I am now at that time. Indeed, I was in love, but it's never this happy. I was suffered, too suffered until I sometimes couldn't express it in words. You know, love is about happiness, isn't it? Maybe, I was too innocent since it was my first time. When we fall in love, often we imagine our fake happiness of being with someone we love. And, now I think it's silly. Very ridiculous, lol.

   Remembering my second love with someone-you-know-who-very-well, it was a little bit contradicting. I did the imagination, but never that brave to imagine too far in the future. I was scared to be disappointed and fell so hard. The more I become older, the more I think rationally. Indeed, now I like someone, but it's now different. Learning from my past, I indeed make it feels so easier by thinking more maturely. Hey, this kind of love isn't something you need to take so hard. I mean, why should we bother with love if it's never lasting forever? To be at that point, you need to understand. Understand yourself before you understand others. Then, accept yourself. Whatever bad things or good things within you, well, it is you. Your body and soul that will be your lifetime friend. If you pretty optimistic about yourself, then think that you deserve something better than what you got.

   Love is not a big deal if we really understand. Yes, it's unreasonable, but don't harm your heart before you really deserve it, in a right time, right place, right path.

   Talking about love, I do admire the love story of Rasulullah daughter, Fatima Az-Zahra binti Muhammad and Ali bin Abi Thalib. Even the love story of Edward Cullen and Bella Swan is nothing than their story, lol.

   After all, we just need to grateful of ourself. Then, happiness is just that simple.

   Another my simple happiness is all about my parents. Every children must have it. Then, the last, for me, is when you know someone you love is just fine, happy, and blessed by Allah. I haven't meet yet in several chances, I only see the signs. May Allah always protect everyone I love and bless them, aamiin. Well, happiness is just that simple, isn't it?

   Be grateful, be grateful, and be grateful. Then, be thankful. Actually, you've got what you need because Allah knows you the best. Be grateful and happiness is just that simple.


No comments: