Click If You Want To Know

Tuesday 12 March 2013

This Is Why I Love S Note

   And here are my masterpieces from using S Note...





Well, I made those 4 characters just for fun and spending my boring time at course. Lol


Happy Birthday 19 years old to everyone who celebrate this age!


I really love this kind of emoticons :)


Doodling it when I realize that I have Allah in my whole life. He's the best ever!


Good day sunlight! #sing


SO THIS IS MY FAVORITE DOODLE EVER!
The title is MY BEST BROTHER
The story is about a little girl with her big brother. Kinda envy this picture damn much!
It's inspired with someone who loves her brother so much. Yeah, I know it, girl. :)



I recorded the tutorial, but unfortunately, I can't found the file yet. I love tjis picture much! :)

   Well, thanks to Samsung for inventing this kind of gadget. And I truly heart it! It makes my jobs become so easier. Lol.
   I hope Samsung will read it and then... at least decide to give me kinda royalty. LOL
   Just kidding. But... well... :P


No comments: