Click If You Want To Know

Saturday 2 March 2013

Memory of March

   Welcome to the journey of March.

   Seems like the weather is friendly today. It was my first time I saw the blue sky through my window, and the clouds playing around with the wind above. I felt another happiness, another peace, and another spirit. Well, brand new month in this semester. Even I've been just 3 weeks here, but a lot of things did happen last month. Feels like I've passed another six months here. And I'm still in love with the rain in Bogor. Really peaceful.
   Talking about March, well, in the beginning of this month, I have to meet with quizez, homeworks, teamworks, discussions, and many other tasks to do. It's one of the toughest month in 2013. Brand new semester is absolutely brand new experiences. Well, since the inter department courses finally join this semester, I have more friends from my real department, Agribusiness. I think they are fun enough and I can't wait for the real agribusiness course next semester.

   Talking about March...
   Well, they remind me of my High School memory...


   The story starts from my friend's status on Facebook. She talked about my class' habitual in March. Only in March. And only Innocent's that has it.
   There were 10 people who celebrate birthday in March in my class. So, you can imagine that every week, we had to sing 'Happy Birthday' song a whole day long, every the change of the lessons.  It was really fun when Ocha suddenly announced to our teacher that someone celebrated birthday that day. And my class suddenly, without being led, sing the song. Every the change of the lessons. I guess other classes did the same. But, it was different when March came. The atmosphere was different. It feels like you sing the song every day in a month! It was really crowded. And I really miss those moments together with them. I miss them, already.

   Suddenly, some of my classmates set same statuses. About missing those Memory of March that usually came to their life, through Innocent. And, finally I realize something.

   Talking about March...
   You can stalk my blog archives after this and read what happened every March. Yeah, if you already know... it's my birthday.
   Talking about March means talking about my birthday.

   Well, talking about my birthday...
   I don't know I don't really feel that special. I just want to skip it. Doesn't mean I don't want to celebrate it. I just want to show my grateful through something that is more useful. That's all.
   I suddenly feel a lil bit awkward. I thought that last year was my worst birthday ever, because my day exactly coincided with ICT practice examination for final exam. I did really  want to forget my birthday for a while, at least after the exam had finished. And thanks to everyone who had prepared those surprises.
   But, seems this year is a bit worse that last year. I don't excited at all. For me, it will be just my another day to think about my homeworks, my scores. My another empty day. Hope Allah always gives all the best for me and everyone this month. Amin.

   Talking about birthday, I usually have some requests for my gift. But, seems I have nothing this year. Just wish everything is just okay.
   
   I wish everything will be just okay.
   Will be just okay.
   Just okay.

   *deep breathe*

   I'm just like a little girl who lost her favorite teddy bear.




N.B.:
Shinichi can play violin!! #bigsurprisedofthemonth ♥

No comments: