Click If You Want To Know

Saturday 7 April 2012

Welcome To April = Welcome To Hell

   I'm so grateful that I can bring my laptop back to its early place and being online. I've put it o my room for 2 weeks, to avoid me going online, lol. Well, I never can stand to not going online and write on my blog. I have sooo many stories to tell, but I have no time to do it. I really want to share about my birthday moment this year, but those HELLS are waiting and I have to be focus! Until I don't realize that it's already April. Hells are coming up and my willing to write on my blog is bigger and bigger. I've been so bored with all of those kind of try outs. National exam is two weeks later, and this week is my last week having try outs. TWO kinds of try outs on the same time.

   So, this time, I don't want to open any website but blog and tumblr. Let's see what I'll write here. :)


No comments: