Click If You Want To Know

Thursday 22 March 2012

Beautiful Day? Absolutely, NOT!


   So, today is the end of the local examinations. After 7 tiring days, finally, it ends today. And, I won't meet civics. I won't meet sport. I won't meet religion. I won't meet any lesson, but the language and science, only. The National Examinations will start at the next 3 weeks, 16 April to 19 April 2012. And I have no perfect preparation for physics. And biology. And mathematics, also chemistry. Also Indonesian. And English vocabularies *damn! That is all of them! -.-"
   And most of my friends 'celebrate' this day by going online on twitter, facebook, etc. So do I. Finally, I can freely open my blog, my tumblr, also my twitter. And I'm doing my writing. :D

   Honestly, I feel so grateful that the exam is decreasing. My burden is totally for National Exams and SNMPTN (only). But, I don't know how my score is. Especially for physics.
   This morning, I felt not really well. And I was so surprise that I had to face those kind of physics questions. The time was so limited and I had to solve 40 questions that were so out of my mind. My brain couldn't work properly. Oh, Ret, this is not try out. It's EXAM! I really wanted to scream. Oh, God, I ruined my last exam. #scream
   And I've been thinking and thinking at home. Trying to solve my problem today, why my brain couldn't work properly as usual. And I found myself walking down the wrong side of the road #singing. Yeah, my body goes wrong today. Until now, I feel not really good. Maybe my body is also tired of those kind of exams. Well, I have pushed my body to work 24/7, Lol. And another 'hell' week is waiting.
   Well, I wish I'll get great informations about the invitation on the next 28 May, amin ya rabbal alamin! ><
   Bismillah, everything will be nice. In the end. Amin. :)


No comments: