Click If You Want To Know

Sunday 18 March 2012

Kita-Jaman-Alay

   This morning, I opened my tumblr and I read someone's post. She quoted someone's talk. Then I got an idea. I tried to remember all my precious words. From my first love to my boyfriend. I didn't get a lot, especially from my first love. I got a bunch from my boyfriend.
   I checked my email because I remember that I saved our old conversation on my email.
   FYI, my boyfriend used to send a message on Facebook. And, when I checked on my Facebook message, it has already gone. So, I opened my email and, luckily, I could find all of those messages there. *happy*
   I opened one-by-one, trying to find unique words from him. And suddenly, I remembered all the things that was happening when we were on messages. I was laughing when I read those messages because... I realize, how fool I was that I couldn't realize he was trying to be closer with me. We were talking about everything, including the girl he liked and the boy I liked. I asked him who he liked and what was the clue of that girl. Well, he didn't give me any important clue, only "She follows choir". "Okay, I follow choir and who is this girl?" wondered me. Then, he just said, "I promise you will know later."
   And, when I read this, I do realized. Yeah, I'm knowing it so well. I know who she is.
   So, it was me whom we talked about. Lol, nice.
   And, it was kita-jaman-alay. With such kind of alay words and too much expressions.
   I really want to show him how alay he was on the message. Beside, I want to show him how miss I am with such kind of atmosphere. How miss I am with such kind of conversations. How miss I am with him, nope, the old him.


No comments: