Click If You Want To Know

Friday 27 April 2012

What I've Got For My 18 Years Old

   After being delayed for almost 2 months, I'm officially showing up the things I've got for my 18 years old birthday. Yihaaa, there's nothing special actually. But, the moment was more special than last year. Thanks God, You have given me such kind of nice friends. :)

   Before I show you the things, I'll tell you the story.
   As you (might) know, my birthday this year is a bit sucking because I had ICT practice examination in the morning. What a beautiful morning! Yes, till felt like I wanna cry #toomuchbtw.

   I couldn't sleep at night and I was online on my twitter until the next day. And those greetings were coming from twitter and facebook. The first utterance was from my ex MPK partner, Ayam. She posted a wall on my facebook. And then Desak, also Ditta sent me. And I got a bunch of mentions in my twitter. There were Asti, Sofi, Ellen, and many others (I forget btw, fufu, sorry guys).
   And the most special utterance was coming from my old friend Arno who is now in Thailand. Yess, he skyped me. For a moment, we were talking on skype and it was so nice to know that he will continue his education in Indonesia. Well, see you in Bandung, Arno. ;)
   Then, when I was going to sleep, I checked my messages and there were some on my inbox. The first one was coming from Naya, and then Ayam (again), and then Lia.  In the morning, I got more messages from David and Puput and My brother (yeah, he sent me when I was in school because he was waking up late and I had already been at school).
   At school, I got a surprise from Naya. She gave me a cake. Thank you so much, Naya. #terharu And I also got gifts from her, my bf and my deskmate, Chandra. Thank you so much, :).
   I thought it was just over this way. The fact, it hasn't yet.
   So, I was just coming from school when I found something on my book chest. It was a gift and seemed it was sent by TIKI or something like that. I thought it was from someone who lives out of Jember. And there was a slip on the top of the gift. I tried to read, but it wasn't really clear, until I realized that the gift was from my sister next door. --" Lol, I don't know what she had been thinking. I thought it was better she met me and gave it to me directly than sent me through TIKI, because it costed much. Yeah, a couple days before, suddenly she messaged me and asked my address. She told me it was for her task. And I felt strange for a moment before I just ignored it. Lol, it was really special. Thank you, sista :)
   And the last was from my Happy Family, Mama Ines, Dije, also Dian. :)
   So, here is the stuffs they gave!

Mr. Blue Angry Bird From Nda :D

I really love this sun wrap! :D you know me so well, Nda :*

Mr. Smurf from My BF :)

This cute and lovely necklace from Naya. Really cute :*

It's a grass-head from Naya. :D

Smiley Mug From Happy Family :))

This is the star this year. Mug from sister next door. And you can see us there on the mug. Lol :)
   Actually, I don't need everything but IPB and my graduation this year. I only ask for prays and wishes from my surrounding for my birthday gifts. IPB will be my best birthday gift this year. :)
   Oh, once again. I really wish my friends graduate with good scores and enter colleges they want. Amin. And I really wish my bf, Meme, Lia, Hedi will enter medical faculty. Amiiin. :) Oh, if it comes true, I'll be the happiest person ever! It will be my pride that people I know is being a doctor. 3:D #devillaugh
  And I always wish all the best for people I love, especially my parents. :)
  And I got no utterance from him and the twin brother again this year. #deepbreatheandthensmile :)
  Thank you to who have given me those great gifts for my birthday. :*
  May it's becoming my great year ever! Amin. Have a nice year for myself!


No comments: