Click If You Want To Know

Saturday 7 April 2012

Little Things About Me

   This girl, named Retno Puspita Kadarman Wicaksono, or you can call her rerett or just rett or, if don't mind, Astro, is such a high dreamer. Yes, me. I'm a high dreamer. I always dream to be a successful woman in  the future and get what I really want, what I really need. It's just a simple fact about myself.

   I'm also such a selfish girl ever. I have a big ego. And I always do out-of-minded things. Yeah, something you just need to have a short thought to do a big change. And I'm not a big deal, yeah this is not me at all. I'm also such a sensitive girl. When you do something that hurts my feeling, I will feel so... not okay. I can't handle myself whenever I'm getting mad, and I always cry to express my anger, my disappointment. But, I know that I always make everyone disappointed. Yeah, I don't like someone hurts me but I hurt someone. This is what I really hate about myself. Oh, well, I really hate liars! And hypocrite people! People that is only talking and not doing what they are talking about. Really hate those people! And I can't lie that I am too, sometimes. But, I always try not to be like that. Because if you want to be respected by people, you have respect people first. Do your best thing to everyone! Don't expect people will do what good things you have done for them. Do something sincerely! Yeah, that is the most fundamental fact that you should do.
   I have great years at school. Great moments at elementary school. Fabulous moments at junior high school. Awesome years at senior high school. :)
   I love being around of crowded people. Laughing and smiling is my favorite. :)
   I'm always alone at home, I don't have any friend to talk to here. And that's why I prefer to be at school and meeting my friends, talking about anything, except getting lessons. That's why I don't really like to be home, mostly. And I love traveling so much! :D
   Kim is my very very and very best friend, ever! I can't stand to hug him whenever I see him. He's so cute, so soft, and sooo adorable!
   I love nasi goreng so much! I don't really like eating much plain rice. So, if you find me with a spoon of plain rice, don't be surprised! But, it's really contrary if you find me with a bunch of nasi goreng on my plate. I can eat it more than two time more than I eat plain rice.
   I love writing, but I lack of idea what I suppose to write. But, I think I love writing journals, like this blog or my tumblr. And I love writing unclear topics. Like this for example. Lol. But, if you ask me to write a short story, I'll make my own story as the topic. Haha, Yesss, I'm not that so creative. And I love writing with English eventhough I still have to learn more.
   I love reading, much! I love all of my books, btw. :D
   Swimming is my favorite sport.
   Blue is my colour.
   Shinichi Kudo is my lovely guy.
   Sherlock Holmes is my inspiration.
   There's a guy that I love in my love, right now. He's my boyfriend and he's my one and only. Although he ever said (me too, btw) that although we can't be together, but I wish I can be with him as long as Allah still want us to be together. As long as Allah still want him to keep me. As long as he still the best for me.
   I hate snakes! For me, they're such a devil! They're devils' dog!
   I don't want to be a doctor, because my heart isn't made for it. But, I want to be Mrs. Doctor. So, I'm gonna find a doctor and I'll marry him. Lol!

   And what I expect for my life is it will be going as it should be. Happy new me, hope I can be more mature. Hope I can fix which are not good and develop which are the best. :)
   Happy 18 years old!

   Actually, I was going to post it on my birthday. It's almost a month and I only have time TODAY. Sorry for being late. :p


No comments: