Click If You Want To Know

Friday 27 April 2012

Random Part 6

   For days, I always opened my blog and... I lacked of idea to write. Until this afternoon I remembered, I've promised to show up what was on my birthday. Though it was just a simple post (because seems like my fingers are not too enjoying typing this day), but finally I've posted it.
    These days, I'm not really in a good mood, even I often laugh and smile with my friends. But deep in my heart, I don't only feel so alone, also there's something. Something that bothers me so much. And that's why my recent posts sound like the voice of my heart. And they are.
   So, I'll be so busy (again) until the end of next month. I will have course everyday, all day long, for more than a month. Then, I'll have a practice on the afternoon after the course. Everyday. Well, I'll enjoy it. :)
   Keep moving on! April is almost over and welcome May! I hope May brings lucky for everyone, especially me. Lol, Amiin. :)


No comments: