Click If You Want To Know

Sunday 22 April 2012

Goodbye Exams, Welcome University!

   Finally, I'm out from those sucks exams! I'm so grateful! I'm so happy! And Now I can put my books on the my bin! #Whoooopsss
   I'll tell you something. National Exams this year is totally damn GREAT! Especially Biology, and everyone agrees with me. But, I could pass those very-hard-days with smile and full of spirit. Yeah, I hold my tears, I hold my anger, I hold my disappointment, I just wanted to be focus. I surrender.
   And now I'm just waiting for the announcements while taking some course to prepare SNMPTN exam on June. And I wish my invitation is passed. Amiiii...n Ya Rabb. So I can leave my SNMPTN exam. Amiiii...n Ya Rabb.
   Goodbye High School, Welcome to the harder world of University. :)
   No, I'm not that happy. Just excited to be in a long distance. Maybe. Or actually, I'm not ready at all. I don't know. See it later.




No comments: