Click If You Want To Know

Tuesday 6 May 2014

Tanjoubi Omedetou, Shinichi-niichan

   It suddenly become my annual post, lol! Well, it also become an opportunity to show up my newest picture of Shinichi Kudo I could got. Not that many, maybe just one or two pictures. Considering from the pageviews of my blog posts, articles about Shinichi Kudo can reach my top 3 with the most viewers. I appreciate everyone who has taken a look for posts about Shinichi Kudo in this blog. Thank you so much for increasing my pageviews for this 6 years old blog #terharu.

   And this time, I'll make another post of Shinichi Kudo.
   I don't really remember when I first time admired this good-looking guy. Maybe when I was in elementary school. And until I'm 20 years old, I don't know how old he is. Are you sure he is still 17 years old? Well, I know I shouldn't discuss it because he's living in anime world, when time is not moving at all and everyone is not getting older, lol. But, I a little bit curious about his truly age if we convert in the real world.

   So, here is my handsome guy.








   Okay, pardon me. I got them from capturing the scene in the end of OVA, as you can see, if you can recognize it.

   Maybe it's too late, but tanjoubi omedetou gozaimasu, Shinichi Kudo. Wish you could grow up as soon as possible, lol.



No comments: