Click If You Want To Know

Sunday 10 November 2013

Random Part 7

   I was so surprised when I finally knew that it's been so long time not writing on this blog. So much willingness, but I couldn't make it perfectly. I was so sad that it's far difference, from post in July and post in October, means I have no post in August and September. Well, I've been so busy these days, considering my new academic year, from a freshman student in the university to a "freshman" in the faculty. I've been joining so many activities and never bought credits for my modem, while the signal in my house is quite a!s@d#f$g%h^j&k*l() lah, lol.
   So I made up my blog design again. Into a simple one. Like the old one. Very simple, as you can see. Really an old design. But I always like it. The difference is only the background, now it's a clear sky. Match with the theme of my blog: The Universe of My Mind.

   That this blog is filled by fresh words came up from my mind. This blog is a story that will be a history. That this blog will tell you what the universe conspired are. That all the stories that were brought up are the true universe conspiracy.
   Ah, I really love using those two words. Universe Conspiracy. That it will be my lifetime theme. That everything in this world has been set up by The Greatest of All, Allah SWT.
   So, the idea is the content of this blog is naturally come out from my universe, my mind, my world, that it could be right, it could be wrong, it could be my story, it could be anyone else's, it could be a real thing, it could be just an imagination, it could be dreams, it could be hopes, but it must be inspired from my life or others life or quotes, songs, poets, etc.
   Well, I'm writing a story these days. Hope it can be as swift as the wind, lol. Because of the most idea pushed me to bring my past back, so I hope I can be stronger than ever, LOL! :)

Happy MONdefurlDAY (for tomorrow). :)


No comments: