Click If You Want To Know

Saturday 1 September 2012

Happy Ied Mubarak!

    Happy Ied Mubarak every muslims who celebrate it! :)
   Well, this year I got a unique experience while heading my fasting month. I passed my fasting days at dorm and it was... truly amazing! I've never been in a crowd situation during fasting month. And here, I got so many friends and it was so crowded, and together we woke up at 3 a.m. and had break fasting together. Well, so crowded here. And it was my first and also my last chance to have a fasting experience with more than 60 people in the dorm! Yeah, next year I have to move out from the dorm #sad.
   And after we all had passed final examination, My friends from Jember and I went home together! We took a bus with some of our friends from Banyuwangi. And you know what?? We spent our 2 dawns and 1 break fasting time on our way home! I swear I'd never take that experience once again. I should take a train to go home.
    And... well, it was nice to see Jember once again. Nothing changed much. And I had so many schedules with my friends. But, my mom gave me so many homeworks. To make so many cakes for Ied day. Great.
   And these are cakes I've made :)
    1. Choco Blueberry and Choco Vanilla


   Look delicious? Haha

   2. Fruit Salad Ice Cream


Yeah, I made it by myself! With the recipe which was given when I was in high school. Lol.

   3. Rainbow Cake

I was truly curious with the taste of this phenomenal cake. So, I made it. But, it tasted good. Very good. Lol!

   When the H-day, my table was full of cakes!



Well, don't think I also made those cookies! I had asked my mom to make it, but she already ordered them. But they tasted good, too. Especially, the castengel. Lol!

   But, I hate sweets. They just pile up fat to my body. Lol. Well, it's just once a year, isn't it?
   So, how was yours? :)



No comments: