Click If You Want To Know

Friday 3 August 2012

Me At My Little Dorm

   So, I've been a month here on my dorm. Well, so many stories have been made with my friends here. And I got so many friends, of course, from so many regions in the entire Indonesia.
   I live at A2 dorm, corridor number 10, room number 270.
   And I'll invite you into my room. :)
   My room is not really far from the main door of A2, you just need to go straight and then turn left, then turn right. Then you have to up the stairs when you meet it. After that, turn left and you finally meet my room!
   Let's in!


   And welcome to my room! #welcomedance :D





   Yes! This is our lovely room! I live here with 3 of my friends. 2 of them from Jakarta and the last one is from South Kalimantan. I and my friends from Jakarta are invitation freshmen, and the last one is BUD freshmen. It's like a scholarship, but from companies in her region. Well, I was so happy because I used to be so alone when my friends from Jakarta were coming back home. Yeah, it was a lil bit sucking. And when I knew I got a new friend from a far town, I was so glad cause I won't be alone anymore. #dance :3







   Yes, as you may have thought about the beds at dorm. It should be like this and it's so fun! But, I chose the lower one. Guess which is mine! Well, I put something on my bed, if you can see it.



   This is our tables. Not really big, but... well...


   And this is my table. Yeah, I know it's so messy. LOL but I love it :)


      This is the closet. Guess which is mine! :D I guess you can't guess it easily. LOL

   And this is my room for the next a year. :)

No comments: