Click If You Want To Know

Saturday 22 September 2012

I Miss You So Bad. Don't You Feel The Same? :(

   May I say, I miss my high school moments. 
   I miss my high school friends. 
   I miss my classmates, Innocent, TERORISmasa.
   I miss my parents.
   I miss my high school activities, MPK and Padsara.
   I miss my deskmates, Chandra and Wepe, laughing with them, telling stories, gossiping, working together.
   I miss my books.
   I miss my room and all those closets
   I miss happy family and having fun with them.
   I miss every moments we ever made, especially the old him.
   I miss my motorcycle.
   I miss my teachers and all their unique things.
   I miss.... everything I've left.

   But...
   #deepbreathe
   You can't just turn it back. It has already happened. The only way you have to do is keep moving.
   
   Well, I'm moving right now. I'm trying to look around and see what I can do to fill my empty space. I have my new family here. My class, my dorm, my region organization. And we have had such great times, such great days! And I'm so thankful to be here. Allah always gives me best time with them. Allah always gives me business to do every weekend. Homeworks, seminars, quality times. I'll never be alone. Thanks to Allah for all His Kindness. :)
   But... still...
   This feeling still exists.
 
   I miss all of you, Guys. I miss those moments. A lot.
   Till I can't sleep tight and keep thinking about it. :')





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

cup cup cup :* pengen dapet jam kosong bareng inchy juga T.T