Click If You Want To Know

Friday 1 June 2012

My Song Playlist of The Month

   I found Jason Mraz new album! And I've downloaded it! And I'm so happy to listen to all of his new songs! Full of spirit. Love it much!
   And... yeah he's the one on my playlist. I played it all the time on my iTunes. It's been 27 times since it's been downloaded. The songs are so cozy, jazzy, and I like the atmosphere he create in his musics. Full of spirit, especially the lyrics. I listen to it over and over and I won't get bored. So amrazing! :D
   And here we are the songs!
   - The Freedom Song
   - Living In The Moment
   - The Woman I love
   - 5/6
   - Everything Is Sound
   - 93 Million Miles
   - Frank D. Fixer
   - Who's thinking about you now
   - In Your Hands
   - Be Honest
   - The World As I See It

   Which one do I prefer? I recommend you to listen to all of his songs because I prefer all of them! :)
   Really recommended. Especially for you, who is in broken feeling.


No comments: