Click If You Want To Know

Monday 4 June 2012

Little Things About Him

   He's an ordinary boy with a lot of imagination.
   Loves watching anime so much. Well, he's like a kid. Like sleeping early on the night, but waking up too early in the morning, like a baby indeed.
   He likes smurf. Maybe he's a smurf. Well, I don't know. But he always speak 'smurf...smurf...'. Maybe, he is.
   He likes Chicken Noodle and Fried Rice.

   What else?
   Hmmm... He is a kind guy. He's also a patient guy. But, sometimes he can be so annoying. And he does kind of that thing with innocent face. And I think, he is kind of guy who can't give any best solution of a problem. But, his words sometimes can calm you down. Sometimes, he can give you a great support. He is a good motivator. He is also an optimist guy, however, sometimes he can be so pessimistic. And feels like I'm the one who can't turn his pessimist into an optimist one. Maybe, I'm not really good at supporting people whenever they're going down.
   He really loves doing what he likes. Anything! The one that made me a bit shocked is when he said to me that he would take a violin course in the last year of high school. Can you imagine? When all of my friends started to find course to prepare the national examination, this guy took a violin course instead of taking a lesson course. I had been so worried about him at the time. But finally, after the Eid, he signed a lesson course. He still continue his violin up until now. And I don't know what he will do with his course when he is already in Surabaya.
   He loves doing such kind of humanity activities. Maybe because he has been in Red Cross since he was in junior high school. He really loves his activities in Red Cross and he enjoys it much. And I disagreed when he said that he would continue his study at STAN. Well, I didn't see any economics soul in him. For me, he suited with medical school. But, thanks God, now he is already in his right path (amiin, hope so). Lol.
   He loves his family. Much. And that's why he loves being at home. I guess he will through hard days in Surabaya and I guess he will often go home. Just guessing, by the way. Lol
   He is so innocent. Have I said that?
   He likes anime. And I don't have any idea how he know so many new anime series.
   He is the oldest brother. And he is a nice brother. #envywithhissister
   He is not a romantic guy. Like other guys, he doesn't really understand what girls want. But, sometimes he can be so romantic. Well, it was all just sudden act. Then, he will back to normal, to just an ordinary guy who isn't really sensitive. Sometimes, this act is pissing me off. But, well, I should know and understand this condition. Yeah... yeah... don't worry. I understand that. -.-
   He is the only one who can change my mood. From better to worse, and vice versa. He can also change my emoticon from laugh to tears and from tears to smile. :)
   He prefer staying at home better than having a trip to somewhere. Maybe, house is his earthly paradise. So, it's difficult to ask him out and going somewhere. For me, it's difficult to ask him out too sudden. I need to 'book' him long day before. But for his friends, well, I guess it's not so difficult. -.-
   He loves sleeping. Lol
   He isn't really interested with gadget. And kind of those things. I don't know, mostly guys love gadget. But he does not. I remember a year ago when his father bought him a new handphone. Well, if I had been him, I would have accept that gift. But, he rejected it and prefer used the old one. Haha, I didn't really understand. But he said that he didn't really like touch model or the Qwerty one. He prefer used the flip flop model. Ckck, yeah up to him laaah.
   Anything else? Well, I guess still so many. But, seems I can't describe them one by one. Oh, one more thing. He is the one that change me into a better and better person. :)
   And now, this guy is getting older. He is already 19 years old. Yeah, right now! So...

Happy Birthday
Wish nothing but the best
Be a better person ever!
Hope have a long life, always given health
Be a better son for your family
Be a helpful person for your family, and people around you, also people around the world
Wish all the best always lah. May Allah always blesses you.

   Once again, Happy Birthday, David Wicaksono. Have a one more great year. Wish all your dreams come true. :)
   Amin ya Rabbal alamin.

   And I love you as always, mon cher. :)





No comments: