Click If You Want To Know

Friday 1 June 2012

Bye High School, Welcome University!

   Finally, I'm officially not a high school student on 26 May 2012! My scores are impressing me. When I was so optimist that I would got a perfect score for math and physics, the fact I don't so lucky. But, when I was so pessimist about my biology score, the fact I got the highest score for it. God, there're always surprises. Including who got the highest total score in my school. Everything is always unpredictable.
   My class went to Mrs. Eka's house to receive Surat Keterangan Lulus. And, alhamdulilah, all of students in SMASA are graduated. Mrs. Eka also told us some informations about the graduation, our scores, and some other informations.
   And on that night, Nuansa Biru was held.
   The girls went to Chandra's house to be made up. Then, the boys came after us.
   And when we were so busy preparing for the great night, one of my friend said that that night would be announced the SNMPTN invitation program. I was so afraid until felt like I just wanted to end that night.
   My first happiness came from David. Finally, he was accepted as a college student of Medical Faculty in Airlangga University. Then, I asked him to see my result, but I didn't want him to tell me what the result was until I ask him further.
   My Nubir was great, but I was still nervous. Nervous about the song I would sing that night. Nervous about the result of the invitation. I was a bit awkward. But, alhamdulilah, my class' performance was not really bad. Good job for ya'll, guys! :D
   Then.. about my invitation result. I hadn't asked him yet about it. I was waiting for a right time, for my mind and my heart to be ready.
   And then I came to his place. Sat near him and asked, "Have you seen it?"
  "Yeah."
   "Okay." And I was silent. He was laughing. Then I continued asking.
   "I don't enter Unair, right?" 
   He was still laughing. "Of course not, don't worry."
   And then we were talking about something else. I just couldn't ask further about it. Until...
   "I'm so afraid with the result," said me.
   "Don't you wanna know?" asked him.
   "No! I'm not ready to listen to it yet! But I'm not in Unair, right?"
   "No. But you'll go to IPB."
   Geeezzzz!! I hit him. He was laughing. Oh my God. Okay. That was one of my awkward moment. Then, I was silent once again. Long enough.
   I didn't ask for further information because I didn't believe it yet. Until my friend, Naya, who is accepted in ITB, asked me about the result. "Ask him. I haven't asked him yet. But if you're back here, don't ever tell me what it is!" answered me. She went to David to ask. And I didn't know what they were talking. No, I wouldn't listen.
   But the most relieved feeling was I know that I was accepted. But, I still couldn't believe it. Yet.
   And finally I dared myself to ask him about the result when he took me home.
   "Which is my faculty, Mas Echa's one or Mas Faris's one?" asked me.
   "I don't even know which theirs are. Mas Echa is agribusiness and Mas Faris is ESL?"
   "Yup. Which is mine?" *sounds so...*
   "Hmm, which one do you like?" *sounds more... well, it's not mean like that, people*
   "I like both of them.... eeeh! It's not like that. *he was laughing* So which is mine?"
   "Okay, which one do you prefer?"
   "I prefer... both! I choose both of them."
   "Hmm, which one ya... the one you like dah."
   "I like both of them, I said." *well, not the people*
   "Haha, okay. Your first choice. Mas Echa's" I was speechless. Okay.
   And when I was home, I directly opened my laptop and opened the website and typed my registration number and the result was CONGRATULATION!
   I'm officially accepted in Agribusiness IPB Economic and Management Faculty.
   So, that day I was released by my high school but then IPB caught me. Hmm, yeah like that laah.
   Means I was out from my high school and then enter to IPB directly.
   Thanks God. I was so happy until I couldn't make any word to describe my feeling. It was an awesome feeling. And I was so happy that most of my friend was passed the invitation. Unfortunately, some of my friends who applied to some great University didn't pass. For the first, I didn't believe it because they're really great people. But, if Allah say NO, then it won't happen.
   Congratulation to Romi who is accepted in FK Unair with David and Qodim. Naya who is accepted in SITH ITB with Bibeh, also Bayu and Wanda in FTMD, Tyto in FITB (really cool, bro!), and Fyma in SAPPK. Rosita who is accepted in Geodesi UGM and Dinda also in UGM. Ditta and many of my friends in ITS.
   And for Chandra, Khonsa', Desak, Krida, Amal, God has greater plan for you all. Okay? Don't be in a deep sadness. ;) But for Chandra, hope she will pass the scholarship in Thailand. Amiiin.
   For the rest of my friends who follow the SNMPTN test, wish you all the best guys! Hope you all get your best choice!
   Well, wish you all the best always, guys. God knows what the best for you all, if you only believe in him. Don't worry, God is always there for you. :)

   So, it means... Will I head the long distance relationship? The decision is next.


No comments: