Click If You Want To Know

Monday 4 June 2012

It's Not A Couple Mug, People!

   So, I made it neither for a common reason nor for a specific reason. First, it just came into my mind that I would give him a mug as his birthday gift. Then, I got envy with the design, so I made it for myself too. I designed it so simply, I didn't use so much colour, just white and black. And a little blue. I was inspired with the mug Ines, Dije, and Dian gave to me. In front, it was just a simple picture, and in its back, it was words. For me, it's simple, but really beautiful. So, I made my own design.
   At first, I searched a picture of stickman. Why do I choose stickman? Because they're cute. They're just made from line and line and line and square and circle and a bit round and a bit oval and sometimes triangle or other form. I searched the doctor stickman and it really took days to find a best one. After considering for a while, then I chose the doctor stickman!

   Well, I've edited it with his name above. I didn't know how to edited a picture, so I used corel. But, I think it's still a bit rough.
   Then, I searched my own stickman. And here she is!


   Yeah, I know! She is really a cute girl, just like me. Lol.
   And I put them on the printing house and TARAAA...........!


   When first I saw this mug, oh I was really in love with them. They're so cute! Proud of myself. Lol.
   And now is the design of the mug. From his mug.

Front view
Back view

   And here is the sweet little girl!

Front view


   Look! Don't say it doesn't seem so cute. Oh, I really love it much!

Back view


   Well, about the back design, actually for the boy's one, the words are all my birthday wishes for him. And for the girl's one, it's such a spirit to reach a big target. So, hopefully when I use this mug, I'll read the motivation, then I'll try hard to make them come true. Amin.
   So, there're the mugs! One thing, they're not a couple. Once again, THEY'RE NOT A COUPLE. But if you insist, okay, it's up to you. Because (now) I only make two and you'll not find it anywhere. Lol




No comments: