Click If You Want To Know

Saturday 5 March 2011

Welcome to March !

   Welcome to March!
   Where we, lower grade students of high school, will have so many vacation times! (because the highest grade will have some examinations)
   Where there'll be rainy days!
   Where there'll be my day! =* LOL
   But I think I'll just take it easy.
   Well, honestly, think about March, I suddenly remember one year ago when my big brothers came to my house.
   I also remember what my brother promised me for my birthday present and after that, he didn't do it.
   I remember when my brother and I shared together when we had dinner. I remember he asked me how troy was.
   I remember when my brothers and I walked in alun-alun together.
   Aaah I really miss those moments :')
   Those were my precious birthday present ever! Thank you, my brothers. ILYSM! =*
   Aaaanndd...
   What's the best present I'll get?
   It's coming soon. Well, I also can't wait to see it. :)



No comments: