Click If You Want To Know

Sunday 27 March 2011

If God Gives Me A Chance To Choose Another Ability...

   The ability will be able to read everybody's mind. I will be a mind-reader. Why do I choose this ability?
    Well, I'm a curiosity girl. I really want to know what someone's thinking about. How am I in their sight. I'm not a kind of girl who always TRUST to everyone I know or even close.
   It's fun, especially when I know someone's secret. Ha ha ha. It's gonna be a bad idea. But who doesn't like to know someone's secret?
   I'm not a girl who can easily trust to someone. Because I hate it when they say 'YES' when their mind and their heart say 'NO'. I hate being lied. Because I'm there, so they say something that will make me happy. For the example, when I do something for my group work and the result isn't satisfying. Then, my friends say "It's okay" while their heart say "What the hell is she doing? She's messing up our work!" Uh, being lied is a bad experience.
   And this ability also will show me which one is saying honest and which one is lying. But, it doesn't mean I will hear everybody's mind in the same time, no. I will hear it when I see the person. Ha ha, too much order.
   So, I think it's reasonable when I choose this ability if God gives me a chance to ask for it. Who likes to be lied? I think nobody. Who likes to know a deep secret? I guess everyone DOES .



No comments: