Click If You Want To Know

Sunday 27 March 2011

Happy New Year, Retno !

   Yeah, it's my 17th. My new year (or new age).
   I was so excited because now I've been in the allowable age limit for have an ID card. But, should I be happy? Well, actually I'm not really ready to have an ID card, but if I don't have it, so I'm still not an Indonesian citizen. But I can say that I've still not registered yet.
   Okay, now stop discussing about ID card or something else.
   I'd really like to tell you about my day, 10 March 2011. What happened on that day and what presents I've got.
   Well, it's start from in the morning after I woke up for the third times. First, when the clock showed 00:00 AM. And the second is when I woke up for having sahur. It was Thursday actually, and it's sunnah to do Thursday Fasting.

   So, let's back to the main story...
   When I woke up, I got 6 messages on my cellphone. First, from my ex-course friend. Her name is (SISTER) NIA. The next day was her birthday too. The second was from Mr. YOU-KNOW-WHO :p (please mention by yourself LOL). The third was from my ex-deskmate WEPE. The fourth was from my deskmate CHANDRA. They both (my deksmate and my ex-deskmate) almost sent the messages in the same time! Ck ck ck. The fifth was from my best friend ELLEN. I was a bit confused at the time because she used to be the first who send the birthday message to me. He he. 
   And the sixth was from Mr. I-have-been-waiting-for, MY LOVELY BROTHER :) . When I saw his contact on my New Message Lists, my smile couldn't turn off. It was turning on ALL DAY LONG! Especially when I read his message. He put cry emoticon on his message. I don't know it's a type-mistake or he deliberated to type it. But I was really happy when I got his message! His message was what I had been waiting for since I woke up for the first time. Thank you my ugly brother. I like your emoticon :* LOL
   And other messages were accepted during the day passed.
   The seventh was from my RESI. The eighth was from my bestfriend LIA. The Ninth was from mbak AJENG. The tenth was from my partner in MPK, REZA. And the eleventh, also the last message I got was from my best friend MEMEY. You did it, girl! :) She wanted to be the last who congrats me, and she did it!
   At the time, the sky was so dark because it was cloudy. But, I don't really care about that. It was my day, so I had to cheer up all day long.
   At school, it was just like usual. My classmates sang happy birthday, and my teacher gave congratulations to me, just like usual. The unusual thing was when it was english lesson. Suddenly, there was playing 'Happy Birthday' song in the next class. Well, my friends were confused at the first time. Then, the song continued with 'Happy Birthday, David!' GREAT! What the hell happened! And my classmates competed with the next class to sing 'Happy Birthday' . Oh, God! =="
   When the school was over, I was being busied by meeting and PADSARA practice. It was back to the normal activity.
   And I was come home almost maghrib. The fact, I promised to my mom to go home fast because we were gonna have break fasting in another place. And because I went home a bit late, so we went to the foodcourt after maghrib. Ha ha ha.
   Well, that's all happened on my day.
   By the way, are you curious with the presents I got? I'll show you off then! :D


   First, from my parents. I told them that I wanted a big doll to be hugged when I'm sleep. And they bought me thiiiisss:


   Isn't cute? ^^


   Then, the second is from my mother's friend. She gave a perfume with a cute bottle:



   The smell is also sweet. ^^


   The third is from my BF. He gave me a funny shirt:



   I was so surprised when I opened the box. And I really like it! Merci, mon cher ^^


   The fourth is from Naya. She made a bracelet for me:






   And that's all what I got for my birthday. Oh, there's once more. Actually, my Bf wanted to give the present on that day after school was over. But, the fact I was very busy with my activities and when it all finished, he had an activity too at the time. So, he gave me the present on the next day in the morning. When he gave me the present, there's 2 boxes on the plastic bag. He told me that in the top was a gift for our 6 months anniversary that held on 8 March for sure, and the last was my birthday present. He gave me 2 presents on the same time! Do I need to show you? Well, I'll show you off!


   He gave me a watch for our anniversary:




   For the first time, I didn't have any heart to wear it because it's white. He he. But finally I wear it everyday.
   But I was so sad when I knew I have nothing to be given. Well, I had thought about a present. But I didn't have any idea.
   But I've already had something for him for our first year anniversary. I've prepared it a long long time ago. Unfortunately, I can't tell you what it is. Let it be a secret. :)


   So, I say THANK YOU SOOOO MUUCCCHH FOR YOU AAALLL who have wished for my birthday. God bless you. :)
   Once again, thank you for my UGLY BROTHER who sent a cry emoticon. I love it. :')
   I'm still waiting for the next presents from you, guys. :)
   Have a great year, Retno! Happy Birthday! Wish you all the best!





No comments: