Click If You Want To Know

Sunday 27 March 2011

This Is My Story: An Inspirational Writer and The Next Sri Mulyani

   In 2030, when I'm a 37-years-old woman...



  I'm a professional and inspirational writer who can change the worldview of things that are often forgotten by so many people. My books will be best seller books in the entire world. When so many foreign talkshow or seminars invite me to give some reviews of book I wrote, I'm not worried with my english because I had learnt english in English First.
   But I think being a writer is just my part time job because I'll be a Managing Director of World Bank. I'll make a change of the economic matter of the world to be much much better. Not only manage the course of world economy, but also help the collapse countries and development countries to increase and develop their economy. I'll also make the world economy grow stably in the middle of world crisis, so the economies of all countries in the world are not worse off. Just like Sri Mulyani. Even, I'm the youngest from Indonesia.
   And to achieve that, I follow University Preparation Program from EF to facilitate me to study abroad in well-known university. So, I can study more and expand my knowledge about world economy conditions. And I got the informations of the program from www.englishfirst.co.id.
   It's not about the passion to be famous or even to be a great woman. But it's because my desire to make this world is better and better, especially in economy side. It's all noble dreams.
   And I want to see my kids smile and then they will say "What a peaceful world!"




The Honorable Judges #pitra and #venustweets,


   Why should you both choose my story? Because I deserve to win! And it's inspirational enough (sorry for being too confident because I have to ^^ ). I also want to share to everyone who read this post, and convince them that dream isn't just a dream. If we try so hard to make it happen, dream won't be just an imagination. Trying hard as we can do. Result isn't directly like what we've imagined. It needs some processes and up-down conditions. I'm still a high school student and my journey is still far. It absolutely needs time and world also wait for the time when I'm ready to change it. And the world HAS TO be changed.
   Thank you for reading my story. ^^





No comments: