Click If You Want To Know

Thursday 24 February 2011

Random Part 2

   Well, it's the last week of February 2011. Time runs so fast, doesn't it? And March is comiiing!! Oh, I really can't wait that month. I don't know whether it will be fun or not. Hope it will be soooo muuuccchh FUUUN!! It should be. Ha ha. Maybe all of you know what I mean. If you don't, so guess it!
   Those homeworks really kill me these days. I was so busy, so many tasks and activity to do. But I think I enjoyed it much. I really refer to be busy than do nothing at home. I'm not kind of quite girl who always stays at home, doea the houseworks, or just at my room and reading my magazine. No no no! That's not me! I'm a quite active girl who loves doing everything outside my house.

   But lately, homeworks kill everything (too much). And I don't have any spare time to post any post on my blog or just read my book.
   Well, everyone, let's make this February more fun by doing something unexpectable!


No comments: