Click If You Want To Know

Thursday 10 February 2011

French

   Hi, how are you doing in this February? Well, I have so many tasks to do and I feel so tired. All the tasks came in the same time and had to be submitted also in the same time, while I onyl have a couple of hands, a couple of feet, and the most important, I only have a BRAIN to think and manage them ALL. Isn't that tiring? --"
   But this time I don't want to tell you about that. Here, I'd like to tell you that suddenly I like FRENCH! It's too sudden, actually. It's all because of one of my friend. She post a status in Dutch. So, I got an idea to do (almost) the same thing, but in French. And I think it's totally awesome! But until right now, I just know some of French words. And Google Translate helps me, though I have to get connected with internet to know some of words'meaning. Merci, Google. ;)
   And nooow, I gotta show you my French words (and still, I get the help from Google Translate. Hehe :p ). Please check it out.
   Mon cher,
   Je me souviens la première fois que je vous connaissais. Vous êtes le meilleur ami de mon ami, n'est-ce pas?
  Je me souviens de cette époque où un de mes amis m'a dit qu'elle vous a plu. Et elle m'a demandé d'obtenir des informations sur vous par votre meilleur ami. Je me souviens encore quand elle m'a dit tout sur vous.
   Je savais qu'elle aimait tant vous.
   Donc je l'ai aidée, mon cher.
   Et de temps en temps a passé et puis je vous ai rencontré pour la première fois. Levrai VOUS. vous avez été mon partenaire dans notre organisation.
   Nous ont été fermés parce que vous avez utilisé pour m'envoyer des messages surfacebook. nous étions messagerie depuis des mois.
   Alors je sais d'un de mes ami que tu m'aimes. C'est comme un coup de foudre pourmoi, mon cher.
   Puis j'ai réalisé. C'est une sorte de karma.
   Mon ami aimé un garçon, puis ce garçon comme moi. N'est-il pas appelé le karma?
   Et maintenant tu es à moi, mon cher.
   Et maintenant tu es à moi.

  How's it guys? Haha
  Yeah, you right, it's originally from google translate. He he
  Well, guys, I'm still learning. ;)



No comments: