Click If You Want To Know

Friday 3 January 2014

A Story of A New Year Celebration

   Well, glad to see you all again in this new year. I hope all of you is doing the best.

   Suddenly, I realize that... in the next 2 months, I'm no longer a teenager. So, maybe this blog's title is a lil bit... well, although I still regard myself as a teenager, lols. I'm thinking about a new title, but still in the same concept with the old one (that it's now showing up at the top). Hmm, maybe we can think it later on.
 
   How was your new year eve, guys? Well, happy new year for everyone! I hope you can fulfill every targets you made this year, aamiin.

   Thinking about my new year celebration...


   I think I really had a great time with one of my "lil sista", Dian, in Jakarta. Fyi, I haven't go around Jakarta in my liftime. So, it's my very first time to feel the hot-plus-crowded city. Very very crowded!

   Well, I almost spent my new year eve in Bundaran HI, just as if it was not that crowded. We couldn't any single inch because of those people. It was really an ocean of people as you could see from the distance 1 km.

   We tried so hard to get in the middle place, near the pool of Bundaran HI, but really we couldn't move anymore . It was already full of people. We were struglling between the crowd about 10 minutes per meter. Well, you can imagine that. It was really crowded.


   And in the next morning, we went to Bank of Indonesia building and Mall Taman Anggrek. Once again, we were traped by the crowd. Everyone looked wanting to spent their new year holiday by going around the city. So, that's why we needed to wait the queues before get on the Trans Jakarta. It was also my very first time to use this public transport, he he. I know, everything will be too much for the first time.

   To all of those things, I feel so thankful.

   My zero mood finally comes back. And in a few days, I'll face the last exams.

   And when I walked home with Dian in the new year eve, I could see everyone was celebrating this moment. The night sky was suddenly full of colour. The noise came from here and there.

   At the moment, something appeared in my mind.

   How could it be so fast?

   Feels like I went to the city I live for 3 years, now I have 1,5 years left. It's almost 2 years ago when I first time become a new student, and it's really going so fast.

   That is now you have a new heart replaced, but it's ruined once again because of a silly Facebook status, lol.

   No, I don't want to post a sad story, buy I really want to be thankful.

   I might not post my clear resolutions and thank greetings, because it's too many! Maybe later because I still want to focus to my last exams first.

   Happy new year everyone. Let's have a better life and a better achievements. Happy holiday. Happy examinating.


No comments: