Click If You Want To Know

Sunday 29 December 2013

Resolution for 2014

   I know it's not my usual time to post my new year resolution. But, I think I don't really have any good time except today. So, I decided to post it this morning.

   New year resolution. Maybe, you can call it new targets for the next period. I don't really have so many targets for next year, maybe because I want to more focus to increasing my totality in a sector, so that in the future, I can target more points. Most of all are the same like this year resolution, but one:

Get a student-exchange scholarship

   I just want to keep moving forward and forget any disappointment, sadness, and everything that happen lately, by going far far away. Is it effective? Maybe, I don't know. I really want to do something new and out of mind and out of plan. 
   And I hope, next year will be a better year, better in academics and non-academics matter, better achievements, better in everything. Aamiin. Keep spirit.


   Bismillah, for being one of the Expert Asia. :)


No comments: