Click If You Want To Know

Saturday 26 January 2013

I Call Her "IBU"

I call her "IBU"
Bukan "Mama", bukan "Umi", bukan "Mami", apalagi "Mimi"
Pas masih kecil, aku sering heran "Kenapa aku harus panggil "Ibu", bukan "Mama"?", while so many of them called theirs with "Mama"
Dulu, aku pernah mencoba memanggilnya "Mama", tapi lidahku rasanya pahit, tenggorokanku tercekat. Aku tidak biasa dan rasanya pun tidak steak mahal di resto mewah.
Meski sederhana, tapi aku mencintai panggilan itu.
Because it's so fit to this woman. A woman who has born me.
My Mom. Ibu. Or I often call her "Ibuk".





   And now, I'm growing up while my mom is getting older. My mom maybe is not as  strong as when I was kid. But, whatever the reason, she is still my hero, my everything.
   When I lost my biggest spirit, I realized that I still have this woman to be stood up. She is my whole-life spirit.
   I love this woman, I'll make her proud, I'll make her happy, and I'll show the world that THIS woman is the one who has born this great girl.










No comments: