Click If You Want To Know

Sunday 13 January 2013

Welcome, Homeland!

   Fiuh, and aaalll those exams have been passed. And everyone knows what is the next: GO HOME!

   For people who are from far-far-away-land, going home is such a magical thing. One of them is ME!
   Friday, 11 January 2013 is the most waited date for TPBers because it's the last day of our exam week. And many of them, especially for students from Jakarta and Bogor, have been back home after having exam. But, mostly, they go home on the following day, on Saturday.
   My train to Surabaya is going on Saturday night. Okay, I know, as a single lady, I may go online and do such "galau" thing. But, my go-home-plan is such a terrific thing and makes me so excited!
   Oh, before that, I made a farewell-photograph with my roomate!


   Good news! My roomate that is from Banjar, South Kalimantan, Eka, is finally back home! On recent holiday, she couldn't go home because for her, the timing was too short. At first time, she often cried because of missing her home. But now, she finally can see her parents. Glad to hear that. :)

    To reach my train, I should go to Gambir, Jakarta with Fitria. After a long waiting at station, finally, here we were in our train!




   Such a great trip! And finally, now, I'm enjoying the air of Surabaya, my Homeland! :))
   Have a great holiday, people! See you in Jember, Friends. :)

No comments: