Click If You Want To Know

Sunday 9 December 2012

The Change Of My Nickname #PleaseJustCallMe"Reret"

   Yes, my nickname is changed here! Although I can't accept it, but I don't know why I still turn my head when I'm called with... 'No' not 'Ret'.
   For the first, I felt awkward with this change. I didn't use to be called with this kind of nickname. And also I don't like to be called like this since I was in elementary school. Because there were my friends whose last syllable of their first name were also 'No'. And to differ me from them, I used to be called with 'Ret' or 'Retno'. Well, it's much much better.
   And since I was Junior High School, I was, for the first time, called 'Reret'. That's okay and seems a bit better laah. I was called like this until Senior High School.
   I don't remember who suddenly call me 'No' for the very first time here. I've told them to call me like I used to be called, but they DENIED it. They said they couldn't call me like what I've requested. Oh God. =="
   And honestly, I miss to be called RERET. Please, just call me "Reret". Please.. pleaseee.. #blinkblinkblink *.*


No comments: