Click If You Want To Know

Sunday 9 December 2012

In The Middle Of A [(Super Duper) Boring] Course

   For me, Thursday is my sleepy day at class. Ever. Start at 10, end at 2, and it is filled by Introduction of Agricultural Science (Pengantar Ilmu Pertanian) and Sociology. My brain can't work appropriately when there's always just listening listening and listening. It really impacts my eyes so much. And I can't deny that it will be the best bedtime stories ever.
   And for killing my 'bedtime', I draw, I write, I make masterpieces (well, it's not like what you may have imagined), lol.


All I need is inspiration

I know I'm not a great painter. At least, I'm trying. lol!

Thank you, my hand, for the advice. But the fact, it wasn't easy to keep awake. Lol

I just wrote what I had listened. Maybe it'll be in the exam.

Another doodle and creativity DID exist here.

I'm the celebrity, and this is my hand stamp.  Just temporarily here.

What's on my table. 

Well, it's the break time! 

And this is what I read. Such a really 'heavy' book. Yes, it's so heavy. You should know its thickness. LOL


No comments: