Click If You Want To Know

Sunday 30 December 2012

My Next Year Resolution


   Well, finally it comes to the end of 2012. And thank God this year has been so amazing. I've got so many experiences, so many new friends, and a new life. A lotta things happen this year. Happiness. Sadness. Everything that I couldn't imagine before. Allah really has His own plans for us. A better one, of course.  


So which of the favors of your Lord would you deny? (Ar-Rahman:13)
   So, how many hours do we have to enjoy the last minutes of 2012?  Have you planned to go out with some friends or family or maybe your girlfriend/boyfriend to celebrate these last minutes? Well, I'd like to stay at my room and review all my courses because when it comes to the beginning of 2013, it means I will have no much time to hang out or do some enjoy things because it's the countdown of my Final Exams! And I have so many courses to be caught up, seeing my Mid Test Scores were not that satisfying. Well, I have to study harder and harder.

   And I'd like to be thankful to Allah SWT, who has given me so many chances along this year. This year is really What-A-Year for me! Alhamdulilah. And may He won't get bored to listen all my daily wishes. Aamin.
   And then to My Parents, who have supported me as well this year. Their prays, their wishes, their smiles, their patience are really blessing me along this year. They always stand up for me, no matter how bad their little daughter is (but I'm sure I'm not a bad little girl, lol). Thank you so much. :)
   To my friends. All of them! The new one, the old one, or both of them. They're such great friends! They really made my days! My bestfriends, my roomate, my classmates, everyone that I can't mention one by one. Thank you so much. I love you. :)
   To someone that has cheered me up on last months. Well, thank you so much. :)
   To you and every last minutes we had spent together this year. Well, thank you so much.

   And for next year I wish:
  1. To be closer and much closer to Allah SWT. Wish He always gives me all the best. Amin
  2. I can make my parents happy and proud of me. Amiiin. I'll always try to not disappointing them.
  3. Gonna change my look! lol. Amiiin. Coming soon, then. :) 
  4. Cum Laude. Reaching 4 for my GPA! Aamiiin. ><
  5. Become the member of Agria Swara. Amiiin. (But, I know I should practice harder for it. Bismillah, if it's really my best)
  6. Well, I wish I can spend my little time for taking France courses or Piano Courses or both of them. Amiiin.
  7. Having more friends. Especially from Astronomy and Medical Faculty. (hem, semacam modus kali ya :p). Amin for that. lol
  8. Held a small business to improve my income. lol Amiiin
  9. Get a scholarship! Amiiin.
  10. I wish *..............* (let me and God who know what it is because it's something special, lol)
  11. My writings is published! Amiiiin. ><
  12. Be able to sadaqah more and more. Amiiin.
  13. Giving all the best for people around me. Amiiin. :)
  14. And I hope people will live better in this lovely and peaceful Earth. Amiiiin. :)
   I don't know how many viewers this year. But, it has been increasing significantly. Thank you for all your contribution and visit my pages. I owe you so much, viewers! :) And I hope I can post better posts next year. Yeah, I'm gonna do my best for it!
   Have a great new year, everyone! :)


No comments: