Click If You Want To Know

Saturday 10 November 2012

Untitled

   It's just another air that I breathe, another water that I drink, another world that I step
   'till I can't differ which is neverland and which is the real world
   Maybe it will come to you someday, but seems you don't realize
   Step aside, and look around
   Take a breathe, feel the air, you're gonna find your way back
   I'm now behind your back, and that's why you won't see me cry
   Like a shadow, I'm following you
   Listening to your deepest heart and I wanna put my hands on your shoulder
   Wondering what you feel inside, are you angry with me?
   And what can I do while your heart seems too far to be reached?
   I'm wondering 'till I close to death
   The door is closer now, your silence stops me
   If I can open you eyes, I'll make you see the world behind me
   Now, it's your choice
   Giving up or just giving in

*Well, seems like I don't master in making poems or something that*


No comments: