Click If You Want To Know

Saturday 10 November 2012

Random Part 6

   Well, have you read my recent post? You should read it, but I won't recommend you to guess what the meaning is. Lol. It's my very first time to post a poem (or maybe the abstract one) on my blog since I don't have any more idea to post on my blog, though I really want to.
   But I promise to post a better one. Well, seems like my heart is not that healthy these days because I have misunderstanding-thing with someone. #deepbreathe Hope he is just fine with it. Really, even I'm not that brave to say 'hi'. Well, I don't know. But, I think I didn't do anything wrong. And since that case, seems like he is so far away from me *okay, I know I'm always too much*. And also other problems that come into my mind lately.

Suddenly, I feel so insecure.


No comments: