Click If You Want To Know

Thursday 29 December 2011

My Last Holiday Moments As Senior High Student

   Semester 1 is already over, I got my report (and it was a bit... well, you can't fully said it's DISAPPOINTING), my mom and dad came, my brother is going home, and my family had a small tour to spend my holiday. Only 2 days in Malang, go back to Jember on Tuesday, and we were going to Bali on the next day. Well, do you think I have a great holiday? I guess so. Or I can said, I have to agree that it's more wonderful than just staying at home, wondering, and do nothing while Jember is raining all day long. Well, I'm kind of girl who is not easily satisfy of some situations.
   Guys, I really want to share this post on my tumblr My Life My Story , but I promise to my self that I will fill it next year. At first, I made it for my college years, so I will fill it when I'm already a college student. But, it's just an old plan. I like writing than opening social networks and stalking someone's facebook statuses or reading my boring twitter timeline. I love sharing my stories, my thoughts. Yeah, like you've read in one of my post And I Wonder.... So, I'll use my time to open my blog or tumblr than facebook or twitter if I get a chance to go online via computer and write my stories (this situation may happen if and only if I have something to write. If there's nothing in my head, well, I usually open my social networks. But, I promise you will not see me stay longtime at those, maybe only on twitter. Once again, depends on the condition).
   So, I can't report my whole holiday story here because I haven't move the photographs from my camera yet. And I guess it will take a day long. Here, I just want to share what my feeling is, he he, sorry, Guys, I'm spamming again. :)
   Okay, 2 days in Malang... well, it was just ordinary days. I planned to meet Ellen, but unfortunately, she was still in Jombang and went back to Malang on Monday night when I already packed my stuffs back. But, I was so glad that I can watch Mr. Sherlock Holmes' 2nd movie. Yay, I was so happy that I could watch it on a big screen. Felt more real and closer. :)
   And I was going back home on Tuesday and going again on the next day to Bali. Well, now I'm in Bali and will have a great New Year Eve here! :) But, I guess it's not like what you're all thinking about have-a-great-NYE-in-Bali, lol. 
   And spending my holiday a bit sucks for me. I can't easily go online and write my blog because I don't have any modem, lol. But, Thanks God my dad borrow it to his friend and now I don't worry to go online and write my blog! :D Alhamdulilah, ya, something.
   May I say, this is the last holiday moments as senior high school student before I go to the war. But, I can't leave my books at home. I bring it here. Here, so close to me. Lol.
   Have a nice new year holiday everyone! :)
   Merry Christmast and Happy New Year! (for you who celebrate it)
   And I miss kim so much. Really wanna hug him. Kim, I miss you soooooooooo baaaaaaaaad! And all I want is just hugging you in my sleep. :)



No comments: