Click If You Want To Know

Friday 30 December 2011

My 2012 Resolutions

   Finally, we come to the end of the year 2011. And this year, So many things I've been through. Sad things, happiness, laughs, smiles, tears, pain, and so many others. And thanks God, I could fulfill most of my 2011 resolutions. :)
   And now is time to renew my resolutions for year 2012.
   But before it, I'd like to say thousands of Thank You to:
  1. Allah SWT, that always gives me chances to be a better person. He always gives me chances to breathe, to be alive, to change, to do something useful for people around me. He always listens to my heart whenever I cry or feel sick. He's always here with me, and with you too. He's always here with us. :)
  2. My Beloved Mom. Her love, her support, her strength, have motivated me to be a better, better, and better daughter ever. I can't describe perfectly how I thank her.
  3. My Beloved Dad, thank you for supporting me and giving his spirit he on my blood.
  4. My Brother, for accompanying me at home. Dream comes true! I have a brother at home! :)
  5. My Lovely Besties, thank you for be here with me. To Hellia, I can't stop missing you, guys! To Memey, thanks for your hugs this year, and I guess I need more next year. If we're feeling lucky, I'll have it more in Bogor, dear. ;)
  6. My Classmates, Innocent. Guys, you made my year! You are my everything! LOL! Thanks for filling my days at class, and thanks for those CINTA and MARAH and other scandals, eee maksud sayaa... LOL! I - double N - O - C - E - N - T, INNOCENT! Yo ho! One more semester with you all. Wish all the best for us always. :) And we're still the best supporter ever! LOL! And dear my deskmate, Chandra Puspita Kartikasari Sukrisno Putri, well, thanks for being my good deskmate. wkwkwk :p
  7. My Happy Family, Mama Ines, Dije, and Dian, thanks girls for pinching my cheeks. It hurts and why am I always be the victims of you all? TT But I love you girls :*
  8. People Who Has Come Into My Life, thanks for everything. My teachers, my facebook friends, my twitter followers, my blog readers. Thank you for coming into my life this year and cheering me and motivating me and inspiring me. :)
  9. My Dearest Kim, which always accompany me at my room, always be there to be hugged. You are still my everything, Kim, you're still needed, whenever, wherever. :*
  10. My Energy, My Spirit, My Sunday Morning. Dear, David Wicaksono, thank you for filling my mind in 24/7 nonstop, lol. Thank you for supporting me and becoming my spirit. Thank you for the first year we've been through. Thank you for minutes you've spent for me. Thank you for (still) being here with me this year. :) Never ask me why you're mentioned in number 10.
  11. To Everyone Who Haven't Been Mentioned Yet, THANK YOU! :)
   Now is my 2012 Resolutions:
  1. Be a better and better person, be closer to Allah and be more diligent to get rewards (amiiin)
  2. Successfully graduated with excellent scores. (amiiiin)
  3. Successfully being a college student in Agribisnis IPB! (amiiiiin)
  4. Successfully passed invitation and paper test SNMPTN! (amiiiiiin)
  5. Successfull in UAN and SNMPTN 2012! (amiiiiiiin)
  6. Getting bew gadgets, especially cellphone. (amiiin)
  7. My NUBIR is successfully held! (amiiiin)
  8. Maybe it's not my resolution, it's kinda my wish actually.  I wish David is successfully passed paper test SNMPTN and being a medical student in UNAIR (amiiiin ya Rabb) :D (P.S. : Be a good doctor, ya)
  9. Targets are successfully completed! (amiiiiin)
  10. Be useful for people around me! (amiiiiin)
  11. Successfully publish my writings! (amiiiiiin)
  12. Can publish other resolutions for 2013 (amiiiiin)
   And the last words, wish all the best always, for me, for my family, for everyone I love, for my friends, for my surroundings. May next year will be a great year for us always. Amin ya Rabbal Alamin.
   And may next year won't be any bad things. Amin ya Allah :)

   Yep, so many wishes, but I can't mention it one by one here. Why? Because it's TOO MUCH! and only me and Allah who know what they are :)

   And may the news about the end of the world next year on 21 Desember is such a HOAX. Well, I still want to be successful and see my grand children. LOL :))

   In 2012, WELCOME TO INSTITUT PERTANIAN BOGOR: AGRIBISNIS!
   Amin ya Rabbal Alamiin.
   Have a great 2012 everyone! :)



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey miss cupcake... :P those are very nice resolutions. wish u can make them all come true. (amiin)
and thanks for mention my name there, thank u for always being my smurf when i was down and always being next to me last year ;)
and dont be worried i wont ask u why i was mentioned in number 10.. lol