Click If You Want To Know

Wednesday 14 December 2011

My Doodle :D

   This morning, I had art examination. I don't know what I should draw, because I'm not creative enough to make any pictures or something smells like art. I like to see paintings or some pictures or caricatures or art things, but I can't make it. My hand isn't suitable with those  tools. They are made for typing and creating words, not art things. LOL!

   Because I'm not so creative, so I googled some doodles for my inspiration. Finally, I got one. It was just a really simple doodle, but I love it. So, I decided to re-draw it as my art exam *devil laugh.
   Anyway, I found one blog that makes me sooooo..... ENVY! The blogger is an Indonesian that now lives in US. She takes master degree of design (if I'm not mistaken) there. She is really a multitalented girl! Her hand is made for art things. And I love her paintings, and others. You can take a look at here.
   And I'll show you my doodle. Don't be surprised because it's so... well, faaaarrrrr away from perfection. Once again, because my hand doesn't suit for drawing.




   Is it flipped? Well, sorry. But, actually you can see it from every side. Because it's doodle! :D
   What do you think? Will I get a good score? LOL



No comments: