Click If You Want To Know

Sunday 11 December 2011

And I Wonder...

   I'm a real teenager. A 17-years-old girl with hundreds of dreams and still try to find the hidden identity in the future. Being a teenager means being active; having a lot of activities, thoughts, and dreams. And laughs. And tears. I'm still trying to find "myself" between energies that influence my life. I love this, I love that, and I still have no certainty. I'm the labile. No certain destiny.
   And what brings me to this post is... I'm wondering. I'm wondering my own life in the future. I guess I need Doraemon, no, I need his time machine to bring me to the next 30 years. Lol, it will be so fantastic! But Allah knows it's kinda a cheat. So, He won't create such creature. Why should we study or work hard IF Doraemon is created to see what we are in the future? Why should there be a lifetime, then?

   I often meet people who master in their own ability. I'll take some writers for examples. I like reading book so much and it drives me to write a story, especially this blog. And most of the writers  of books I read are inspiring me to do the same. Their words change me. I found a fact that words are the most influence thing in our life. So, I want to be a wordsmith (like Raditya Dika said). I want to influence people (in positive side, of course) and be their inspiration with my own words, my own stories, my own arguments. 
   I decided to make this blog because I like to share my thoughts, my stories, my experiences, my knowledges, my feelings, and everything inside my brain to my readers. I want my words to be their inspiration, informations, their favorites, their quotes. I'm a reader, so I know what readers often feel when they are inspired by someone's words. And I want to be that "someone"! It's fun when your story can change someone's life become better and better. It's fun when your words experiencing someone. And it's a huge happiness when your age is useful for people you love, people around you, people in the whole world!
   That's why I like writing, although my stories are maybe not so important. I just want to share something.
   And for some writers who has been my inspiration, for me, they are guru. They create more than words, they create imaginations. Their imaginations are sketched into alphabetic, not a scratch. Their creativity is formed into words. For me, it's amazing. So many people can sketch their mind into words, but writers can do more that that. That is what I have observed so far.
   One of my dreams is being a writer. Create words, share it, change the world. I have been learning to be a good writer since I was in Junior High School. I used to make a short story. Mostly, they came from my own story. But I made it a lil bit fiction. I never showed it off, except to my Memey, my lovely Bebep (never ask me what is that, lol!). And mostly, they are inspired from my own love story. You know, my first love story. I know it was not inspiring enough. But at least, it was entertaining, lol. It's kinda a sweet memorize when you step on an adolescence. Love story is never dead, lol.
   And now I wonder. Can I be a good writer? While, my writings haven't been acceptable yet on the magazine or publisher. Can I make my own novel? Can I store my books on the Gramedia or books stores around the world?

   Well, that is the first wonder. Now is the second. (Too long? Okay, I'm sorry. But you SHOULD read this until the end. :D)

   I'm a space admirer, as you know. My twitter, even my Facebook, are named with "Astro" in the beginning. When I used it first at twitter, so many followers asked me. "Why astro_rett*?" (*my twitter username). Then, I just need a simple answer:

"That's the twitter name of Astronauts of NASA. :)"

   Yep, I have followed NASA and their newest news for a long time. Once, I found a twitter named "Astro_Ron", then "astro_john", etc. And I knew, they are NASA's astronauts! So, because I'm also a big fan of NASA, I decided to change my twitter name into ASTRO_RETT. And I love it, until right now. I don't know how long I can stand with that username, but as long as I love space and NASA, I won't change it.
   Through the space, I can be so thankful because I can see the greatest creature that Allah has made. It amaze me so much. You won't find anything to be compared to the huge universe. When you see how huge the universe is, you can't stop saying "Subhanallah, Subhanallah.."
   I'm a space admirer and I want to learn it deeper. I want to be an astronomer, but I know I can't realize it into a real one. Situation makes it impossible. Yeah, nothing is impossible, but it's hard to be possible. I'd like to realize this dream, but, once again, it's because of situation. I can't tell you more about the situation, but it's truly complicated. I don't like the fact, but it's already being a fact I should face.
   But I won't give up. Although I'm not an astronomer for real, I'm still an admirer and I will learn it on my spare time. My heart has already on it. :)
   Then, I wonder. Can I learn it deeper? Can I be a lifetime admirer? Can I have Hubble? Can I put it on one of my secret space laboratory on my future house? (Sssttt, please, don't tell mom and dad if I have Hubble at my future house! It's our secret, deal?)
   
   The third wonder...

   I like money, but I'm the big enemy of corruption! My dream since I was young is being banker. Lol, I like money since I was a kid. Then, it's developing and now it becomes The Governor Of Bank of Indonesia. I'll devaluate our Rupiahs that is always up to Rp 8,000,00. And it means, I have to welfare my country first. Yep, I'm so positive to continue my study at Agribusiness. Indonesia is Agricultural country. And for being one of the advanced countries, we should develop our agriculture. It's one of the best effort to advance our country.
   Being a smart person isn't only dedicated as a doctor or scientist. One named PERSON should be SMART, and great at sociality. And I also want to be like that. We have to balance our knowledge and social life to be a great person. Rich doesn't mean you are great or you are success. You don't have to be rich to be success.
  So, what is the connection of Bank of Indonesia and being success? Well, being a Governor of Bank of Indonesia isn't just being like that. You should have plans to advance the economy of our country. The first is advance the agriculture. After it's fulfilled, you can do your next plan to advance the economy of this country. I choose Bank of Indonesia, not Menkeu. I don't really like playing on politics side. And I think, Bank of Indonesia has no connection with politics and its friends.
   So, can I fulfilled this dream? Can I replace Mr. Darmin Nasution? Can I advance this country?

   The last wonder...

   Can I make it all come true? God, please tell me, can I be being three of them? Can I balance them? Can I be a Governor of Bank of Indonesia and also a not-real astronomer, also a good writer? Can my age be useful for people around me? Can I go the space? Because I heard that if I live there, I can look younger than I live on earth. I really want to prove it! Then, can I publish my autobiography, and being inspiration for people in the world? Can I have my future house like what I've dreamt? Can this country be advanced?
   Can I have a doctor as my husband?
   Lol. Why? A long story, by the way.



No comments: