Click If You Want To Know

Wednesday 12 October 2011

The Differences Between Shinichi Kudo And My Boyfriend

   Well, suddenly I was like Mr. Archimedes who found the reason why water in his bath could fall into the ground when he was taking bath. I found an idea to post on my blog when I was taking bath. LOL
   And here the topic, as I wrote it as the title.
   Maybe, when you read the title, you'll find so many differences between both of them. Of course, Shinichi Kudo is an imaginary character and my boyfriend is a real man, not just an imaginary character. It's too common by the way. I need something more special that that differences. Wanna know? You may click 'Read More' to find it out. :)
   Have you click it? So, you can read this words for sure. Lol. Go on to the next paragraph.

   For the first, I want tell you, guys, that I'm a big fan of Shinichi Kudo. I can't stop admiring him. And sometimes I confidently said that Shinichi Kudo was my Man! The fact, I have a boyfriend in the next door. Lol
   So, here the differences:
   
   Shinichi is an intelligent guy that I've ever known in my entire life! He's a multitalented young man! He can solve so many complicated cases with his brilliant brain. He knows everything about medical, science, history. His ability is in his brain, he can remember every details, and I love his logical mind! He always wants to know everything in details. So, he has a high spirit to solve a mystery.
   My boyfriend is an ordinary diligent student. He is smart, but really has a low spirit. He's good at biology. He always wants to try and try and sometimes if he still cannot do it, he just stops it. But I know, he keeps trying, but not at the same time. Later when he's got refreshed. Hmm, I can say that he easily gives up from a trouble. But then he tries again.
   Shinichi Kudo is good at soccer. He's being a player at a soccer team.
   My boyfriend is good at Karate (just like Ran, I think).
   Shinichi Kudo is an arrogant man (whooops?!). Sorry for saying this, but it's true. He acts like an arrogant because of his popularity. But, I know he's not like that. Only ACTS like that. :D He is also a stubborn guy. But it makes him look so gentle for me.
   My boyfriend, he is a childish guy! I often called him KID, because of his attitude like a child. Sometimes I don't like it and seems so childish for me. But, after all, he's a nice person. He's nice to talk to, especially in English conversation. I like to have an English conversation with him, but he seldom regard it much. :(
   Shinichi Kudo is bad at music! He can't sing.
   My boyfriend is a violinist, but still an amateur. He started to learn it in the beginning of the 12 grade. Well, I know it's too late.
   Shinichi Kudo is a romantic guy (in implicit). It proved when he told Ran about his feeling. Not in directly, but his words were...... aaaaawww, I was so melting! X)
   My boyfriend is sometimes romantic (in implicit too). It proved from his messages that he sometimes send to me. Have you read those in my last post? Btw, I've posted some posts ago.
   Shinichi Kudo, I don't know what his religion for sure. But, of course it's not Muslim.
   My boyfriend wins at religion. Yeah, he's a muslim, the same religion as mine.
   Shinichi Kudo admires Sherlock Holmes so much!
   My boyfriend doesn't really like reading.
   The last and the most important...
   Shinichi is a perfectly HANDSOME COOL guy!
   While my boyfriend is just a standard. :p

   Aaand, from the explanation above, we can conclude that:
  1. For the intelligence, Shinichi wins.
  2. For sport, I think Shinichi wins because he masters the soccer.
  3. For the attitude, Shinichi wins, even he's an arrogant guy. But better than childish. :p
  4. For arts, my boyfriend wins.
  5. For romanticism, they both are the same.
  6. For physics, Shinichi absolutely wins.
  7. For religion, my boyfriend is the only winner.
  8. For attracting, hmmm, my boyfriend........lose. Shinichi wins. LOL
   So, those are the conclusions. Shinichi is almost perfect beside one thing that is very important too: RELIGION. Well, if Shinichi were my boyfriend, I wouldn't let Ran take him from me. :p LOL
  But they have the same date of birth: 4
   But in different month. Shinichi in May, my boyfriend in June. Also my first love has the same date of birth too like them.

   So, that's why I still called Shinichi Kudo 'My Man' even if I have a boyfriend. LOL.
   Just for fun by the way.



No comments: