Click If You Want To Know

Sunday 9 October 2011

Detective Conan Addict....Is Me !

   I've been joining a fans club at Facebook. It's Conan Fans Club. It's the first and only fans club  that I join. I am a big... oh no, a HUGE fan of DC, especially the main character: SHINICHI KUDO.
   And if you're also a big fan of DC, you should 'Like' their page. They're awesome! You can find so many games, pictures, and anything to share. I like to wait for their quizzes. Sometimes only basic questions about DC, or sometimes, and it's the most I like, cases that have to be solved. I have no idea where they can find those cases!
   This morning, when I opened their page, I found so many unyu pictures from other fans of DC. They are really cute and some of them were downloaded and one of them become my wallpaper on my dekstop.
   Since I observed my stats of my blog, I know most of my readers like to open Happy Birthday Shinichi Kudo, so I decide to share pictures from that fan page. Check it out!


























   What do you think guys of those cute picts?
   I think it's adorable! :))



No comments: