Click If You Want To Know

Sunday 19 June 2011

Happy Holiday!

   I've received my report and my total score is increasing! But not that much. Only 1,.... LOL
  And after this, I'm gonna be a senior. I'm gonna be a 12-grade student. I'm gonna be graduated. I'm gonna head a lot of examinations. Well, I've signed for my next year course, and I hope it helps me much. I don't even understand some of my subject, cuz the teacher couldn't teach well. And I don't know how they get my scores and write 8 on my report paper. Well, those scores confusing me. How can I get this score, or that score? How could it be? So many questions echoing my ears about my scores. But thanks Allah, for giving me chance to change to be better and much better. Hope I can increase my scores more and more. Well, I'm 12 grade now. I have to study harder to pass the national examinations with excellent scores and get a ticket to IPB. Amin :) Wow, unbeliavable it's next year! ><
   And, it's been waited for these couple weeks: HOLIDAY! Have you planned your holiday well? My dad is planning to go to Jogja and hope it will be fun! Long time I'm not going there. The first and the last is when I had study tour with my elementary school friends. I'm gonna buy many yangko. I love this food :9
   Well, what's your plan for this holiday? Have a nice holiday! :)


No comments: