Click If You Want To Know

Friday 10 June 2011

Sweet Messages From My Little Boy

   Okay, maybe it's a bit childish, or it is. I'm not that confident to telling you this, but my bf sometimes send me some sweet messages. These messages are still safely saved in my inbox. I think they are really sweet. Well, I want to show you off some of those messages. But not all of those messages will be shown to you. :)


    
      25 May 2011

Are you trying to make me die? :@

*I sent him some angry and cry animation, just for a joke. And he unexpectedly phoned me. I said that I was making joke. Then, he texted me like above.


      02 June 2011

Hi you pretty girl who turns my life around..
Can't begin opening book before I know what are you up to.. Lol


      03 June 2011

Hmm q pngin qm blajar giat bwt ujian, q pngin liat nilai rapormu smstr ni naik.. Q cm minta itu ja utk kadox.. :) It's gonna b very special thing 4 me..
Apkah brlebihan?

*He requested to me his own birthday present. But I said it was the additional, cuz I had prepared something for him ;)


      08 June 2011

Nothing in this world could ever be as wonderful as he love you've given me. Your love makes my days so very happy and bright, into my world you brought pure delight. Our love is true this I can see.
Happy anniversary



   And still many more on my inbox! LOL
   But I can't share you them all cuz most of them are so personal.
   Why do I share this? I want to show you one thing: what the meaning of sincerity of love. Maybe you can't see the sincerity from messages I wrote above. But I feel that. I just want to explain to many people, a sincerity of love doesn't have to be shown by 'a thing'. A sincerity doesn't mean have to be a romantic. Romantic means ANYTHING: positive even negative. A sincerity is shown by attitudes, not WORDS. Words are fooling. You see a sincerity by your heart, not your eyes. A sincerity is when he/she shows you how much they love you with a quality, not a QUANTITY. He/she wants and gives all the best for you with their willingness. They want us to be happy with our live, cuz it makes them happy. That's A SINCERITY. Not only for a couple, but also in friendship and other relationship.
  Well, my bf isn't as romantic as Romeo though, but I can't stop smiling when I read his sweet messages. Hmmmm, those are not really sweet I think, but why I can't stop smiling then?
   What do you think? :)



No comments: