Click If You Want To Know

Saturday 11 June 2011

Random Part 3

   Happy June, everyone! Now it's dry season in Indonesia. Morning's so cold, until sometimes I can't stand with the weather. The water is like ice water. Brrr~

   I've just finished having UKK, or final examination for grade 11. And next 2 weeks, I'll be a senior, and next year, I'll have National Examination. I'll be a college girl. T,T
   I'm preparing to sign a course for heading 12 grade. I need to study hard to get what I want! I'm thinking to continue my study in agribusiness IPB. Bogor? Is it far from Jember? I think no cuz it's still in one island, isn't it? My parents seem so hard to let me continue my study there. Because it's in BOGOR. They want me to continue my study in Surabaya, but where will I continue? Surabaya doesn't have any FIELD! There're only skyscrapers and pollution and hot weather and TRAFFIC JAM and super-high-living. But, my brother lives there, my big family live there. Maybe that's their only reason why I'm asked to continue my study in Surabaya, cuz my living is granted. I have 3 brothers there, who can safely keep me (really?). But the big question is WHERE WILL I CONTINUE MY STUDY?
   My uncle said that I supposed to choose Medical Faculty, as a doctor? A BIG NO! One of my dreams is I won't be a doctor. I'm not such a girl who care about people's health. WHO CARE? Hmmm, I mean... not like that. I'm not such a girl who likes something about body, drugs, etc. It's not my world. I want to change the world, but not with that stuff. Anyway, nowadays so many smart people choose Medical Faculty. I'm not one of them. So, why should I choose that faculty?
   By the way, next Saturday, I'll get my report. Wish I got excellent scores! Amin. And then, I'll take a holiday with my family. Jogjaaa, I'm comiiiing! :D LOL. And also I can't wait for 30 June 2011, cuz it's SNMPTN announcement. My brother said that he took UNAIR and ITS. Good luck, my ugly brother! :*
   Feels like I'm freezing, cuz it's morning. Lol

   Have a nice June everyone! Have a great holiday! Well, it isn't summer here, it's DRY SEASON! :D


No comments: