Click If You Want To Know

Sunday 7 August 2011

Welcome To Ramadhan!

Welcome to Ramadhan, when thousand of rewards are given easily to whoever who has done all good things Allah likes.

So, let's compete to do what Allah has asked us to do. Let's compete to get the rewards as many as we can!

   This Ramadhan is a bit special for me, because my brother is now living in house. And now I'm not lonely again at home! But, I'm so sorry for my brother because I'm so busy with my own bussiness, so I can't be at home for a long time. Well, this is my life, bro. You should know. Lol
   And in this Ramadhan, I try to confine my attitude and increase my faith. Besides, I want to be closer to The Almighty. Yeah, and I want to collect my rewards too.
   And may Allah gives us strength to through our fasting in 1 month.


HAPPY FASTING MONTH!




No comments: