Click If You Want To Know

Tuesday 23 August 2011

Happy Eid Holiday!

   School off, and it's time to enjoy our last days in Ramadhan this year! I guess people celebrate it peacefully and happily. No one won't have new dresses, no one won't serve cookies on their table, and no one won't be happy to celebrate the glory.

   It's just some of Indonesian ways to celebrate the Eid. For most people in the city, they usually do the annual activity, especially on Ramadhan month. It's returning home or usually we called it MUDIK. Well, most people in the city are from country, especially from East Java, West Java, Yogyakarta, Java. You'll find every airport, or bus stations, or railway station will be full of people who want to return home. Tickets are sold out in the short time. Well, it's Indonesia. You won't find kind of this culture AYWHERE. Only in Indonesia, guys.
   By the way, Eid is a week more from now. I haven' prepared anything, maybe only some cookies and the new dress, LOL. Tomorrow, my holiday is begun and I'm still thinking what I will do to fill my holiday. Baking? Hmmm, I think so. 
   Well, it's only one of my random post. And I just want to say HAPPY HOLIDAY AND HAPPY IDUL FTRI!


No comments: