Click If You Want To Know

Thursday 8 September 2011

Happy 1st Year Anniversary!

Hey you, who have filled my days so bright,
who is my very first time,
who change my laugh into tears and my tears into smile,
who have been so patient to face and head me,
who have changed me into a better person,
who have influenced me to be closer to The Almighty,
who have been inspiring me to look forward my life, my dreams, my future,
who is being my personal doctor when my illness relapsed, (even he didn't nothing, he just cares)
who is being my spirit to realize what I strive for,
whose words I usually wait for,
who is very childish and unclear a lot,
who sometimes can surprise me,
who can change my good situation into very very bad situation,
whom I can't show my tears to,
who I expect to be what my whole family expect me to be,
whom my mom believe in,
whose smell ever suddenly I smelled when I hug kim,
who can make me more patient than I used to be,
who have taught me to be more positive, (though he himself can't be like that)
whom I would like to cheer up,
the only one who can't make a joke when I need a joke to make my mood up,
who can't say any sweet words,
who often piss me off,
whose messages can make me smile,
who I expect to teach me when I get trouble in my lessons,
whom I'd like to pray with,
who can't be being yourself when you're next to me,
who can't do any sweet things,
who had an unclear dream about us,


thank you for being a good boy for these 12 months.
Although you may see some not-good-points above, yeah well, I say the truth what I've felt about you, but 
Just like Shinichi Kudo said to Ran Mouri "because............." (you continue yourself if you still remember :D)
And until the right time is coming, it will always be like this.
Je t'aime, mon cher ..
ILY, and it's never change from the beginning :)

Happy 1st year anniversary...


3 comments:

Admin said...

mampir disini sambil baca2
http://yuni-nurita.com/

Afham Kilmi said...

awesome... if i were a girl who got those articles, i'll be so melting...

Retno Puspita Kadarman Wicaksono said...

Kilmi :
Thanks. Well, I'd prefer if you were the boy who got this article than if you were a girl who got this article. LOL