Click If You Want To Know

Friday 17 December 2010

This Is My Story Video

   One day, I got an email from EFN JEMBER (English First Nusantara). It's titled This Is My Story. I wondered what it was. So, I opened up my email and click a link. Well, suddenly there's new tab in my Safari Web Browser. The new tab became dark, because the background was black. And there was only year and loading line. My friend said it filled about our video in the future. Really? How can it be my future video? Then, after a long waiting, finally the video began.



   And I'm so surprise when I saw the video. I couldn't stop laughing! XD LOL. The video is awesome, but for me, it's also funny. And I can't imagine HOW my photo can appear ON THAT VIDEO! Ha ha. Well, I won't tell too much. Better you see the video. If you want to see click here. You can make your own video, if you are interested. Happy watching, guys! ;)



No comments: