Click If You Want To Know

Thursday 30 December 2010

Random Part 1

   It's winter. (In USA or UK)
   And it's rainy. Exactly from where I wrote this post, Indonesia.

   Don't know why, I need a long time to write something. I mean something from my mind. Directly. Just like I wrote this post.
   Ha ha, sorry so random. Well, but that's true! I'm lack of inspirations nowadays. I don't know. Maybe because there's to many problems in my mind. But, I don't know what problems. Ck ck, funny.
   Well, yeah, it's almost new year. I gotta make my resolutions then. And I was inspired by Jason Mraz's Blog, Freshness Factor Five Thousand, in making new year resolution. Great!
   It's a random post. No theme, no meaning. Just wanna write it out from my mind.
   Oh God, I need I-N-S-P-I-R-A-T-I-O-N-S! (once more random. Sorry guys)
   
   Have a great holiday! ;)



No comments: