Click If You Want To Know

Friday 31 December 2010

My New Year Resolutions

   Actually, I don't wanna leave this year. You know, it has great numbers! It has '10' behind the '20'. Yeah, '10' is a great number for me. It's meaningful! And I DO have so many great events in 2010. So many surprises, so many great memories, so many loves, so many tears and laughs. And I really have a great year! Well, I'm so thankful to Allah SWT Who always gives me chances to breathe in this year. Nothing can be so worth, but this. He has given so many worth things that I can't mention, even remember one by one, because it's SO MANY! Nothing can break my belief to Allah SWT, I always miss and love HIM much, also His Prophet, Nabi Muhammad SAW. :)
   Also everyone who has filled my whole year with great moments in 2010, thank you very much! Without you all, my days wouldn't be great! *kisses and hugs for y'aall*
    And it's not good if I don't type down my 2011 resolutions. My 2010 resolutions are not fully completed. Just some points are completed. I don't want this thing happens again in 2011. And that's why, maybe I don't have so many things to be expected to happen in 2011. The most important is not how many resolutions you'll make for next new year, but how many things that you'll change, that you'll do for your better life next year. Change means making something new, something better than before. And I resolve to do something new and something different for next year. It's kind of hope, but we do the action, not just hope and resigned everything will be come true.
   And in 2011, I resolve :



   Be Closer To Allah SWT.


  Be More Positive. It's not really about positive meaning in thought. It's real about positive in energy. I need it, everyone needs it. Positive energy influences yourself to face the days positively, influences your thought to have positive thinking, influences your mood to be more positive. I have to change any NEGATIVE words into POSITIVE.


   Study Harder and Harder to get the maximum scores on my report. Three more semesters before I go to University, and I have to prepare it from now, including my scores and my knowledge.


   Collect English Novels. The point is I want to improve my English ability. Listening English songs (tick) , watching English movies (tick) , writing with English (tick) , reading English novels (big cross) , speaking English in my daily life (HUGE cross). I know, English is so easy to learn (who said?) and I've learned for years but there's just little actions and practices I've done. So, for the next step, I want to read English novels. It's gonna be great, isn't it? Luckily, if I can speak English in my daily life. Ha ha ha. Amin.


   Be Mature, especially in thought and attitude. Hey, I'm going to be seventeen! I should abandon my childish thought and attitude.


   Get More Friends, NO Enemy, NO Rival by doing some new activities. I don't know, maybe try to join new class on my course, or attending a coaching, I don't know. But I emphasize on words NO, means if I can't get more friends, at least I must have no ENEMY or RIVAL (in negative side), that reduce the amount of my friends.


   Successful In Writing Things Experience means I should be more successful as an amateur writer. I should join and send my writings, my stories on a competition, or not a competition. At least, my writing is published. Ha ha, Amiin.


   Keep The Relationship Going Well. Well, it's not only my resolution, I guess. But I should start it first if I want it to go well.


   Not Only Planning, But Also Doing It.


   Well, hope I can resolve it all as well as I can do. And I really need your help, guys, to make these all come true. And I hope I can make my next new year resolutions, my new year 2012 resolutions.
    Keep positive guys. 





 Happy New Year 2011. Happy New (And Better) You!
(Hey, it's rabbit year :D) 


No comments: