Click If You Want To Know

Monday 27 December 2010

How's My First Date ?

   We both are a couple. But honestly, we just sometimes pass the day together. We are never going somewhere else, except school zone or Indomaret in front of our school. Ha ha ha. :P
   We are a busy couple. He has his own duties and obligations in his extracurricular, and I have my own. Sometimes, our time is crash or sometimes our activities are alternate. Today, I have something to do. Tomorrow, he has something to do. The next day, I have something to do. Our time never meet each other. So pity, T.T. But alhamdulilah we can stand in this situation. And wish it would be longer. Amiin :)
   And that's why one day we planned to go somewhere, out of the school time.


   I have an english course on Wednesday and Friday night, so I denied to go on those days. We just had Thursday and Saturday Night at the time. And then, he asked me what about Thursday. I was a bit surprised, what would we do on Thursday night, stay all night on an old grave? Ha ha ha, but I agreed then. Could be said that I was so excited on that day.  But, suddenly he texted me that he couldn't go at the time because he had to take care of his sister. Well, that's okay for me. Just a bit disappointed, but it was alright because her sister is so important, so I was relented. That's what a brother should do to his sister, isn't it? Ha ha, suddenly, I remembered my brother and he never do it to me. Really a bad brother. Ckck. :P
   Weeks passed and we were still going no where. One day, he went to my class, I guessed he was waiting for me that still had a group working. He never said it, though. LOL. And he asked me whether I knew a stall which had a tasty mie ayam. I said that it was near my house. Then, he offered me to go there with him. I accepted it. We decided on Thursday back.
   dirindirindirindirin~~~
  On Thursday, 2 December 2010 ...
  He picked me up and we went to the stall. At the time, I was a bit worried I would meet some of my neighbors. And I did. He he.
  After we had dinner with mie ayam, we went to NICO to buy ice cream. He said that the ice cream was great, but he didn't know where it was. Ckck, he offered but he didn't know. Funny. After we arrived there, we were still confused. So, we entered NICO and looked around. Finally, we found the ice cream. Ha ha. Then, we did silly things : We were snatching who would pay,  taking so long to choose the ice cream, and also didn't get any response from the keeper. Ha ha, what a pity. He also got warning from NICO security to open his jacket. Well, because we didn't enter the shop further, so he didn't open it. But it was ridiculous. Ha ha.
   After we finally got the ice cream, we were so confused where we would eat the ice cream because it was hot on the shop, though it was night. We went out the shop and we were still confused where we would it the ice cream. But, finally we decided to walk along the pedestrian while we ate our ice cream. I think that's the sweetest part. He he he.
   When we were in front of KFC, we stopped the walk. He offered to enter KFC too. With an ice cream from another place? It would be so silly! After we had not-really-long discussion, finally we decided to go back to NICO. And our ice cream was fully eaten.
   At last, we decided to KFC for the last destination. Ha ha ha. But the line was too long. I was afraid we wouldn't get any desk. After we got our Mocha Float, we finally got the desk, although it was full. We had a conversation there, a nice conversation. LOL. And at 8.30 PM, we went home. Ckckck. Ha ha ha.
   Finally, we made it, even it was a little bit ridiculous. But FIRST moment must leave a memorable impression, mustn't it? And it is. :)



No comments: